Funnel Buildr Pages - Custom Code Debugging and Fixes - Paid Support
Whilst we love giving you the flexibility to customize Funnel Buildr with your custom code/CSS, sometimes that custom code/CSS can conflict with our core code. Of course, we can only be responsible for our own code/CSS so if we identify that an issue is a result of your own custom code/CSS, you have 2 choices:
1) Fix the code/CSS yourself OR
2) Request an estimate from the Funnel Buildr team to fix the code issue.
Here's how it works:
1) The user submits a ticket to email@example.com with the issue they are experiencing on their page/funnel
2) The Funnel Buildr team diagnoses the issue and confirms that it relates to custom code/CSS
3) The Funnel Buildr team advises the user of the estimated cost and sends a payment request link to the user.
4) The user makes payment (NOTE: fix-related work will not start until after the payment has been made). By making a payment for this initial estimate, the user agrees to the following:
Fixes developed using this paid support do not come with a guarantee that future issues won't occur due to Funnel Buildr core app code changes.
5) The Funnel Buildr team develops a fix for the custom code/CSS issue. They will reach out to the user to share evidence of completion of the fix.
6) If the resolution took additional time beyond the original estimate, the user will be advised of how much additional time was necessary and a payment link will be sent to request payment for this extra time.
7) Once all additional fees (if any) have been paid, the updated page/code will be sent to the user for them to implement.
- Custom Code/CSS assistance is charged at $50 an hour billable in 30-minute increments.
- Failure to pay for time used to develop fixes to custom code/CSS can result in the suspension of your Funnel Buildr account until paid (i.e. your pages/funnels will no longer work).
If any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.