How-To: Enable Stripe Test Mode on Your Funnels
Funnel Buildr now has the ability to let you test your funnels, at the funnel level, using the Stripe test/sandbox mode.
You have to be using Stripe as your credit card processor in Funnel Buildr.
Steps to Enable Stripe Test Mode:
1) Go into the Funnel Buildr app on your store
2) Edit the funnel you wish to test
3) Go to Enable Sandbox
4) Select Yes
5) Click the Save button to save the changes
How to Test:
1) Go to your funnel's landing page (that you put into test mode)
2) Run through your funnel.
3) At checkout, checkout using one of Stripe's Testing Credit Cards
4) Verify the order comes through to Shopify
NOTE: Once the order is in Shopify, it will process as normal - so if you have any fulfillment apps, etc, be sure that you handle them appropriately - otherwise, you may be charged by your fulfillment service for a product unexpectedly.
Steps to Disable Stripe Test Mode:
1) Go to the funnel where test mode is enabled
2) Go to Enable Sandbox
3) Select No
4) Click the Save button to save the changes