Over the holiday, our dev team has been hard at work to
bring some needed updating to the integration flow with CustomCat personalized products on
your store. This update will be
pushed live early AM, US time, on 1/3/20.
Here's a list of changes:
1) When using a CustomCat personalized product on a Funnel
Buildr product page, you will use the CustomCat Customize Button (located under
Object Menu > Shopify). You can edit
the settings of this button as you wish.
2) When your funnel page with a customizable product is
shown, the add-to-cart button on the page is *not* displayed. This will direct your customers to click on
your customize button to enter in their customization.
3) A lightbox overlay will display to let your customer
enter in their customization text.
4) After your customer enters in their customization, the
preview image will update to show them what it will look like. (note – due to
the CC api to update the mockup, this can take a few seconds (which are noted
under the text entry box)
5) When satisfied, your customer then clicks “Save My
Design” – this will save the customization and take the customer back to the
product funnel page. They will now see
the updated product image and the add to cart button.
6) If they wish to change their customization, they can
click on the “edit my design” button again. If the product has variants, like in the example image above for t-shirt
color, they can click on the variant selector to change the selection – the
mockup image will update, too, after a couple of seconds.
When they like the product as shown, they can click on your
7) In the checkout, the thumbnail image will actually show
the customized product image.
Clicking the thumbnail image will bring up an enlarged view
in a lightbox