How-To: HotJar Integration
Funnel Buildr now has an integration to allow you to use your HotJar account with all of your Funnel Buildr pages. It's very simple!
1) Create/Login to your HotJar account.
2) Click the + symbol at the top and Add New Site:
3) Enter in your store URL, site type, and owner. We recommend selecting eCommerce for the site type:
4) Under Sites & Organizations, find the site you just added and click on the Tracking Code button:
5) You will see a code snippet similar to the following:
Note down the number after the hjid: (in the example above, 1639913)
6) Go to your store's admin page, click Apps, then Click on Funnel Buildr to go to the FB admin page.
7) Click on Settings > General Settings. Under General Settings you will see a field to enter in your Horjar ID:
8) Enter in the number you noted at step 5 above.
9) Click on Update at the bottom right to save the setting:
And you're done! When looking at the page source of ANY Funnel Buildr page that you have created, you'll see the HotJar code in the page source towards the top: